Monday, June 7, 2010

Common Grace



thats a picture of one of my favorite kiddos.

Last week I went to a prayer meeting at church and we were praying about these kids with big illnesses. We finished by thanking God for all the common graces that we take for granted in our day to day lives. Here are some off the top of my list.

Thank you Lord for:
My Mom
My Dad
My Brothers and their families
My Homegroup
Shasta, Jessica, Rebekah, Micah, Ginny, Jane
Alayna, Mel, Darby
Nick,
Perry Staff,
the house i live in,
the bed I sleep on,
the sheets I have,
air conditioning in texas,
the car I drive,
movies i get to watch on the couch i get to sit on,
breathing, eating, walking,
hearing, seeing, tasting, touching, smelling,
the freedom I have,
teaching,
children grades 6-8,
education, literacy,
books,
food,
jeans,
swimming,
shorts,
straighteners, blowdryers,showers,
hair, eyelashes,
lightbulbs,
towels,
coats,
running water,
electricity,
plane tickets, salaries,
other countries, other cultures,
church,
blogging.

Just to name a few...