Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baggins




I want to be a baggins. In fact maybe my traveling alias should be Carisse Baggins. Like Chris McCandless' Alexander Supertramp...except I haven't come up with something clever yet to replace my first name, but you get the drift. I just want to share this part with you because I love it!

"The Bagginses had lived in the neighbourhood of The Hill for time out of mind, and people considered them very respectable, not only because most of them were rich, but also because they had never had any adventures or did anything unexpected: you could tell what a Baggins would say on any question without the bother of asking him. This is the story of how a Baggins had an adventure, and found himself doing and saying things altogether unexpected."

I'M GOING TO START DOING AND SAYING THINGS ALTOGETHER UNEXPECTED!!!!