Sunday, October 24, 2010

Moon



I took a picture of the moon for you tonight! But sadly, its not the above picture. I stole that from google images. I did take a picture of the full moon tonight, but it just looks like a tiny white dot. My camera provided no justice for the way the moons light glow over the whole sky, with big beautiful thunderstorms dazzling lighting just south of here. I LOOOOVE the sky at night. I don't get to see it much. But, I feel like I was meant to be outside more than I already am. I LOVE being outside. There is such freedom and connection out there. And at the same time, I feel such a ditachment form nature being inside, under flourecent lights 55hrs/week. It's not good for my restless soul to be inside so much of my life. I think I need a camping trip or something. I could stare at stars for hours. Hours and hours. I could stare at clouds too, but stars are easier on the eyes and I love the calm of night time. If you have the chance to be outside this week, take it.