Friday, October 7, 2011

So tired...

I went to bed at 9:30pm last night. I think I slept in one position until my alarm went off.
2 weeks ago had a lovely weekend celebrating Alayna's big 3-0. Last weekend I had a restful weekend in the country at the parents. This weekend: Vic's baby shower tonight, a ticket to Mute Math tomorrow night...but after that, no plans as of noon on Sunday(glorious)...and Monday off....the only reason to be thankful for Columbus.

While I enjoy a steady schedule, I don't like being this busy. I don't like when my life is filled to the brim with obligations and only sprinkled with fun. The price I pay for 3 months off I guess...just feel like life slips past me when its this busy though. Like I've got my finger on the fast forward button. I wish we didn't need money, and we could all just spend our time on earth doing only the things we love. Perhaps I'd be whining about something else if that were the case. Either way, 10:30pm on Friday night and I find myself ready for bed.

Goodnight moon.