Thursday, May 25, 2017

3rd

There you are again May 26th. Its been 3 years now since 2014, and we still miss you a lot Clint Brown. We endured the challenge of our second Christmas on the land without you, and the girls are becoming professional leaf pile jumpers. You'd be turning 50 this year, and I'd probably make fun of you for that. And did you know that I'm pregnant with a baby girl? I wish you could meet her, or maybe you already have if that's the way Heaven works. Wes will get to carry the load as her only Uncle since its all sisters on Terry's side, but I'm really excited to see him play with her. I still wish you could have met Terry too, we were robbed two weeks shy of that. He's the best husband and I can't wait to see him be a dad. I read something recently about how there is no "impatience" in Heaven. I don't know if that's true, but I sure hope so. Say hi to Jesus for me.