Monday, April 7, 2008

MARYLAND

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Best weekend! Got to meet my beautiful niece Kayleigh. She's perfect. I haven't really been the biggest fan of babies until I met her, but now Im absolutely in love with her and cant wait to see her again. I got picked up in Baltimore on a Thursday, toured the Cherry Blossoms in D.C. on Friday, and walked around downtown Frederick on Saturday. Mom went with me and had a great time with my bro and sis-in-law. I forget how much fun my family is until we're together.

Its interview season for teachers so everyone keep me in your prayers! Gotta seal the deal on a teaching position and then I can breathe and make arrangements for a trip to Alaska this summer, and THEN...off on the WEST COAST TOUR with Shaster and Clarice!!!!