Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Celebrity Weekend


Such a fun weekend with two of my best gals! They got in Friday night and got to meet some of my Austin friends. One of my favorite things in life is combining friend groups! I know...I know its awkward, but it makes me feel warm and fuzzy and now each of them will know who I'm talking about. Then we went to Gruene, TX for the day Saturday.


 She's lived in both. Dallas raised me so I will never whisper a bad word about her, but I AM having so much fun in Austin!


I love this picture so much!


...and if I could edit out that pipe I'd love this one just as much...

And here we are at Gruene Hall!





Late lunch at the Gristmill. I'm so impressed with this town. It's been around since the 1800's!!! I just kept trying to visualize real cowboys walking around every where we went.


Pre-new year's resolutions.


BUBBIEEEEEEEEEES!! Ginny brought Sir Charles, Charlie-Bear, Charles-in-Charge, Mr.Bates. I love him so much.


At Whitehorse...


WHERE WE MET JUSTIN LONG!!! I was NOT cool at all y'all. He talked to Ginny and I just watched, speechless. I've never met a movie star before!

Yummy goodness Friday night at my favorite restaurant in Austin.


And Sunday afternoon I had to run all that business off...


Until next time!