Wednesday, March 14, 2012

No Sir

Feeling better today. Still snotty and coughy, but day 3 of no fever and I cleaned the whole house. Perhaps I have a little bit of cabin fever. I never intended to spend Spring Break inside my house. I need to buy a bridesmaid dress, baby/wedding shower gifts, have lunch with friends I barely see, workout every day, meet Julie's twins...thats what was supposed to happen this week. But instead I've been inside with daytime television and romantic comedies.

So there I was. Just about to write him a letter. Just about to apologize and send heartfelt regrets for cutting off communication because any communication is better than no communication right? And then, out of nowhere I stumbled upon a little quote from that book that was all the rage years ago. That book that I thought was so retarded, but now I'm pretty tempted to read it. I found these interesting...



“Don’t be flattered that he misses you. He should miss you. You are deeply missable. However, he’s still the same person who just broke up with you. Remember, the only reason he can miss you is because he’s choosing, every day, not to be with you.”

― Greg Behrendt, He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys


“A man who wants to make a relationship work will move mountains to keep the

woman he loves”
― Greg Behrendt, He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys


“Don’t spend your time on and give your heart to any guy who makes you wonder about anything

related to his feelings for you”
― Greg Behrendt, He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys


“Alone also means available for someone outstanding.”

― Greg Behrendt, It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken: The Smart Girl's Break-Up Buddy