Friday, September 10, 2010

Secondsies



I think it makes the most since to try to find clothes for myself at vintage/consignment/second hand shops. I've been wearing hand-me-downs for ages already. Plus i think it makes shopping easier. Prices are what I expect them to be because I dont believe a dress should cost $50, I think it should cost about $10, which what you can pay at used clothing stores. Also, I don't do well with lots of choices. With used clothing...there is a small section of clothing designated for my size...so if its cute...AND it fits...AND the price is right, less choices make for easier decisions. Also the joy of there being new and different things each time I enter the store. I begin this ideal tomorrow.

#5...Buy all clothes previously owned, if possible.
(with the exception of swimsuits, socks, and underpants!)