Friday, September 24, 2010

The New Old Testament






So I've been interested in the Old Testament lately. My friend John gave me a book called "Epic of Eden" by Sarah Richter. It's really good so far and now is a great time to start reading it because I ALSO just started this Bible study at church about Genesis. Should get some good thoughts from these soon!

#6...Finally read the Bible from cover to cover.

On an unrelated topic I've been sick for about a week now. YUCK! I thought it was just allergies, but its kind of lingering and a week later, I'm still a huge coughing ball of snot and my man-voice is barely holding it together with tape and glue. Is this normal for allergies? I'm not usually an allergies-affected kind of person. They wouldn't even let me give blood at school today. Probably because they couldn't determine my gender...since my hair is curled and pinned like a female, but my voice sounds like the dying version of Dumbledore, and in their confusuion as to what part of the animal kingdom I belong to, they simply thought it easier to turn me away.
...or maybe they just dont want sick people blood?

I wish I had some sort of funny story to share with you. I feel like my life used to be full of those. However, right now my life is composed of mucho work and minimal free-time that mostly involves listening to other people's really funny and interesting, current life stories.

THANK YOU Jesus for Fridays.