Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Windows are rolled down

Is there anything that makes me more restless than a count-down? Geez Louise, 2.5 weeks until spring break. 1 week until finished with photography classes. 2 weeks until finished with Track and therefore coaching this year. 2 months until finished with TAKS testing and Bible study. And 3 months until school is out for summer!

I've made a couple decisions lately, are you proud? Don't get too excited...only a couple. I'm going to a teacher friend's wedding in Mexico this summer. I'm NOT a resort person, but I don't want to miss out...and...I've never even been to a resort, and it's only 4 days. Also, got accepted to the Guatemala team with church...so looking forward to working with teachers there for 10 days.

After that, we'll see...there are options. And we all know how I do with options! Maybe this is why I LOVE restaurants that have like three items on the menu. Less choice. Here are some snapshots of what goes through my mind.............daily.............for your viewing pleasure.



Move to Austin?

 











Move to L.A.?



Move to L.A. then Austin?












What to do with July? Certainly not sit in Corinth.
How 'bout Greece? Did you know my name is Greek? Thanks mom.










Or Hawaii in July? Or maybe go to Hawaii at Christmas for my 30th? However that's rainy season...but still warm...
Or what about L.A. for a few months, Hawaii for a few weeks, then Austin?.... :)















What if my friend moves to Uganda? Should I go with her for a couple weeks and help her get settled? Or should I visit her at Christmas?....

Options. I'm AWESOME with them.


Love,

The Most Indecisive Human Being on the Planet


UPDATE SECTION:
*Principal talk went well. I think she really listens and cares. She sounded like she will do her best if the opportunity is there.
*Went to Amos Lee concert two weeks ago. He is great...and extremely good looking.
*Went to Miranda Lambert concert at Billy Bob's in Ft.Worth last Saturday. Left early because Billy Bob's is the worst concert venue there ever was, and I don't plan to ever, ever return.