Sunday, January 1, 2012

30 Party

My birthday was awesome. I mean, truly, ridiculously, a great night. I really only expected about 10 people to show up but I'd say there was at least 20 or 30 people that showed up throughout the evening. I am SUCH a blessed girl. I feel so sorry for everyone in the world that doesn't have friends as wonderful as I do.
A week after a break up I was feeling pretty low, pretty worthless and unwanted. But then, I just felt so much love at my birthday. I looked around the room before I blew out my candles and thought to myself, "How blessed am I? THIS should be the standard, THIS is what it should feel like when someone loves you, they treat you the way everyone in THIS room treats me. THESE are the people that love me".

Pictures to come soon, but I was so busy talking to everyone that I didn't take any myself...which means I have to wait for facebook to produce some. Here's a list of attendants, for no other reason but simply to aid my horrible memory:

GinnyB
Alayna
Mel
Shasta
Rebekah
Micah + Justin
Cameron
JennMac
Jerry
Cody
Paco +2
Teal + Michael
Sommer + Edward
KatieS
Joy
NikiF
KarinB
Jenna
Nikole + Matt
Duncan
JohnS
Jimmy + Holly
KimS
LauraP
AdamB

...that's all I can remember right now. Hope I didn't forget anyone. 30 years old. What an awkward time.