Monday, October 15, 2007

Such Great Heights

Shaster and Clarice's Big Rockin Tea!!

We come up with the best days off ever! We went ROCK CLIMBING yesterday. This was my first time to do this outdoors, and at Kangaroo Point...incredible. It's just next to the Brisbane River so the view while you're up there is breath-taking. Nevermind the fact that Im totally afraid of heights. I loved being outside too and I even got a little battle scrape on my knee! I want to get a membership at Exposure indoor climbing the minute I get home. That little green spec in the picture is my butt. I really wished I had official rock-climbing pants and shoes, and the helmet was unflattering, but I guess amateurs don't get to look like they just climbed out of an Athleta magazine.


Yesterday was also Andrea's birthday so a bunch of us girls went to a "High Tea". It was SOOO cool. I feel like every tea party I ever attended during childhood was just practice and build-up for all the LOVELY I experienced yesterday. It was at this English pub type place, and we got dressed up and I got to wear high heels for the first time in 2 months! I had "Cinnamon Orange" and Shasta had "Lady Grey". Ooowee its fun to be a girl!

And the food comes out on three tiers of plates. You start with the finger sandwiches on the bottom, scone-jam-&-cream in the middle, then assorted tiny cakes on top.

This is Andrea, isnt she beautiful? I just adore her, she's gorgeous. See they put a sparkler in her cake for her birthday! We had quite the Jane Austen dreamy afternoon.

To top it off we did a lil babysitting last night and when the kiddies were nestled snug in there beds I opted for a movie. But after some digging around, I found none other than a dvd compilation of Michael Jackson Music Videos!! SCORE!!