Saturday, November 27, 2010

Odd to me

Maybe its just me...because things usually are...but i find it EXTREMELY WEIRD when people date their friend's ex's! Does anyone else think this completely goes against the friend code? I would never, ever, in a million years date a guy that Shasta had already dated...or ANY of my girlfriends ex's for that matter. It's just so strange to me. And how is that not weird for the ex?? How are you supposed to show up at parties and things and act completely cool when YOU used to be with the person your friend is now standing there snogging(h.potter reference) with?

A friend of my ex was calling me pretty often for a little bit, but I didn't take the bate, out of respect for my ex. And now I see that, in the past few months, my ex has dated not one, but TWO of his friends ex-girlfriends? Totally bizarre to me.

The bigger question here is, why do I care? ...and that's a very good question! I guess I shouldn't, I suppose I've given up every right to care. It's probably just loneliness around the holidays getting to me...or the feeling that I'm completely replaceable, and realizing more and more that he had no feelings for me specifically, I was just another female on his list...or in my eyes, the total injustice that he's been through girl after girl in the last 5 months since we broke up and I haven't been so much as taken on one date!!

UGH! TMI...I know...internet inappropriateness...

Sorry, but you were sadly mistaken if you think I would only post adventure pics on here and put up an eternal facade of positivity...I am, human after all.
Dear God, please get me out of this town.