Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hot Bods 2K7

Last night Shasta and I tried our hand at Karaoke. It is a difficult thing to choose the right song to participate in something like this. You've only got a few minutes to choose, and there's pressure to find something cool, that you MIGHT be able to sing, so learn from our mistakes:

1) Pick a song that doesnt have long guitar solos, which we all learned on my rendition of "Sweet Child O Mine".

2)Pick a song that you know the words to, not just any song you like from the radio, hm hmm, Shasta and Gwen Stefani.

3) The song must be peppy and clapable, everyone was pained with Toni Braxton's "Unbreak My Heart" performed by that weird girl in the red jacket.


We had a great time. It was our last night with Gionata since he's leaving in just a few days to get back on the road, and back to being wild and untamed. He, however, has an incredible voice and shamed us both when he belted out his karaoke song, "Heaven".


I have put a little nightly routine together for us which I like to call, "Hot Bodies 2K7". This is my solution to coming home to my dearest clients with washboard abs rather than a Tim Tam Tummy. We walk a LOT here with the public transit, and I bust my back at work 5 days a week...but its easy to for me to use food as my comfort. (Jess, you recall the chicky's and 10lbs. I gained in Costa Rica??)....Well no sir! Not here! I'm coming back better than I left. And remember clients...this is my form of ACCOUNTABILITY because we ALL need it. Thats probably why I am the best personal trainer in the world, because I understand the lure of the chocolate. Until next time kiddies!!!

ps. Anonymous comments are now accepted.