Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hermosa Happiness

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I love California. I would love to live here. I dont care that its expensive. I love that there are toddlers and old men riding skateboards, bikes, and surfboards all day long. I love how active I've been here. I love my sweet, sweet friends Toby and Jane that so generously open their home to us like it was our own. I love how my calves hurt after volleyball in the sand. I love that I finally rocked the video game "Guitar Hero" and I dont even like video games. I love talking at night with the waves in the background staring into a literal sea of darkness. I love sprouts and avacados on wheat bread. I love riding Toby's longboard. I love that I've had the best time of my life here in two days...and the only thing I've spent money on is food. I love you guys. I love God.

Pray for my upcoming 14 hours on a plane. Those of you who love me know how ancy I can get. Dont worry though, I got snacks, got Harry Potter, got inflight movies. Lets do this Australia business.