Sunday, August 12, 2007

Reasons why my mom is better than yours

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1. My mom is the prettiest of all the moms
2. My mom cleared out a space for all my junk to be stored
3. My mom made me Thanksgiving dinner in August

Thats right, I got to eat sweet potatoes and turkey and dressing during the summer since I won't be here in November. I've enjoyed the short time I've been able to spend here out in the woods with my folks. Its so peaceful here I love it! I intend on spending the rest of the day packing, downsizing, and re-packing so that I can fit 4 months of whatever I need into a suitcase and a backpack. Back to Dallas tomorrow, a night with most of my best girls, then off to L.A. on Tuesday.

People keep asking me if I'm nervous. I haven't really had time to be nervous. I suppose if I dwelled on all possible scenarios that would leave me homeless, hungry, or a character in a sequel of "Wolf Creek" (horror movie about tourists in Australia...not recommended), then I might be nervous. Mostly I'm just excited. I'm about to see places, meet people, and experience things I have yet to have done in the last 25 years. And let me also just say, as much as I love the CVC, and as much as I love my sweetie pie clients/co-workers there...its an incredible feeling to have the last day of your job. I highly suggest it. Everyone go quit your job and head for adventure. Go, now.

I love everyone of you who decided to read this little journal! Please keep me in your prayers. I anticipate God will open up a world of doors for me to follow into a deeper relationship with Him.XXOO-Carisse

p.s... (PAT...I am a failure, disappointment, lost the challenge, probably owe you 20 bucks or something)