Thursday, July 19, 2012

Shasty's Married!!

How is it mid-July already? So much has happened this summer, so I'll have to break it down into parts. A couple days after school got out, I drove to Kansas for a special little lady. There are few people in the world I would drive 9hrs to a town called "Ulysses" for. But Shasta means a lot...





The Wedding was gorgeous, vintage, home-townie, and preparations were easy peasy...




In case you weren't sure what southwest Kansas looked like...




Gorgeous!




Allow me to explain. You see, we had some wait time after the pictures and before the ceremony. Shasta happened to be getting married just outside a super fun museum, so...look if you give me free access to a museum without cameras and NO ONE is around...well you might as well set the tee and put the ball on top!




Pretty proud of this one. Sheesh, I need practice!!!




All of my grandparents have passed, so I've adopted Grandaddy Bob! Or rather...he's adopted me :)




Congrats lady.